Every new IT leader brings their own preferred tools, methodology, and vendors. The problem is this creates overlaps, gaps, and unfinished legacy projects.
Reconcile discrepancies caused by a recent change in IT leadership with a 3GC Group quick look.
Ask us about our two-week quick analysis to unravel the mess. Brought to you by former CIOs and CTOs who have led the largest data centers, including Blizzard, UTA, and The Honest Company.
Don't let your technology clutter impact your bottom line
Find critical security gaps - mitigate risk
Identify overlapped digital platforms - cut costs
Clarify IT responsibilities and roles - ensure accountability
Define IT priorities - leverage your resources effectively
This questionnaire is a straightforward diagnostic tool for helping you evaluate your team's susceptibility to the five dysfunctions.
At the end of the questionnaire, there is a simple explanation of how to tabulate the results, discussing discrepancies in the responses and identifying any clear implications for the team.
Instructions: Use the scale below to indicate how each statement applies to your team. It is important to evaluate the statements honestly and without over-thinking your answers.
1. How many IT leaders has your company had in the last 5 years?
2. How many IT staff has changed in the past 2 years?
3. How many digital platforms (e.g. Great plains Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, Quickbooks, Email) are you hosting on-premise or a private data center?
4. Do you feel IT's role should be
5. How closely does your current IT team match your vision of IT operations? (5 being yes)
6. Are parts of your current overall IT strategy not quite clear?
7. When new IT leaders came on, were there dramatic changes in