3GC Group provides a unique approach to staff augmentation, and works through careful communication and planning
to match critical skill set requirements of the client with Tier 2 and Tier 3 engineers carrying specific certifications
and experience. From mid-enterprise to large scale corporations, complexities in IT networks often means highly
specialized skill sets are required at difference times throughout the year.
Many of our clients have already explored hiring through job postings with little success in finding an exact match,
or have tried outsourcing to IT companies with a singular focus area to try and cover gaps in internal capabilities,
leading to challenges in resolving issues. 3GC uses a broad network of engineers across multiple business networks
to provide key levels of expertise in specialized IT categories coupled with 3GC E-Cubed engineers for a more
seamless approach to staff augmentation. This combination of specialized engineers and 3GC's E-Cubed engineering
allows for IT problem solving and network infrastructure solution design with fewer total hours and a much lower
- Control over staff: When there is a need to closely manage resources, staff augmentation is
- Integration with internal processes: Companies can find it more effective to integrate staff
augmentation resources with existing business processes than to align those processes with external project
teams. After all, an individual can adapt more quickly to the processes of an organization than two separate
organizations can align with each other.
- Leverages existing resources: By adding new skill sets to the team, a company can take advantage
of both external and internal resources for the completion of their IT projects.
- Specialist expertise: When project team gaps mainly consist of specialized skills, staff augmentation
can efficiently fill those gaps.
- Rapidly changing staffing needs: Companies with staffing needs in constant flux can meet those
needs through staff augmentation. It’s relatively easy to add or subtract resources to match demand.
- Reduce cost of acquiring skills: Avoids the cost of investing in internal skill development.
- Reduce employer burdens: Avoids costs and liabilities of direct employees.
- Meet aggressive project timelines: When an active project has a need for more resources in order
to be completed on time, staff augmentation is typically the best option, and is often the only option.
- Internal acceptance: Existing employees often embrace a staff augmentation model more than a
project outsourcing model. Existing employees are less likely to feel threatened by augmenting staff with
a few individuals than by outsourcing entire projects.
- Ease of adoption: It’s easier to adopt a staff augmentation model than a project outsourcing
model. Companies are already used to hiring employees. Staff augmentation is just a small shift from what
companies already do.
Contact us for more information