January 29th, 2020 by admin
At 3GC Group, we understand how quickly hardware costs can add up. That's why we offer Hardware as a Service (HaaS). Our HaaS model is an excellent way for small and medium-sized businesses to ensure their technology remains current while reducing overall expenditures and increasing security and scalability.
Here are some of the benefits of our HaaS model:
- Reduced capital expenditures. Your company won't have to make a large upfront payment to get new hardware. Instead, your business will make an affordable monthly payment, which will allow your organization to more effectively budget.
- Technology obsolescence will no longer be a problem. Our HaaS solution includes repair, replacement of broken hardware, and also upgrades to the newest cutting-edge technology.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance. Your company will receive proactive monitoring and support to ensure the best operating practices are utilized with your hardware.
- Scalability. Your organization will change and grow, and your technology needs to be able to do the same. With our HaaS solutions, you'll be able to add any number of new components. And if you have unneeded appliances, you'll be able to scale down if needed.
- Increased Security. Network security sometimes will require hardware and software updates to be current, but with our HaaS solutions, it is easy to upgrade to the newest hardware if it is needed for security reasons.
Your company will receive our HaaS solutions for free when you purchase carrier and cloud services through us. With over 15 years of experience, 3GC Group has the expertise and knowledge that your business needs to continue expanding. We offer a wide range of solutions aimed at making your business more efficient and productive. Contact 3GC Group today to learn more about our industry-leading solutions and how they can help drive your company towards growth.
Posted in: Solutions